Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I choose Perth Resumes R Us?
- Qualified professionals with both business and writing qualifications and commercial experience.
- Over 25 years of business experience working in a range of industries including construction, mining, government, and information technology and more.
- Fully registered Australian business with a secure payment system.
- Consistent quality results with a 100% satisfied client base.
- Guaranteed fast turnaround time with the convenience of being completely online.
- Every Resume is written from scratch, focussing on your best qualities & highlighting what employers are looking for. We make sure that you stand out!
What will I get for my money?
- An expertly written Resume and Cover Letter with a professional edge that will get YOU noticed by both recruitment agencies and employers.
- Documents in WORD format that you can easily edit them yourself in the future.
- Your Resume will include keywords and buzzwords that will trigger results in Resume Scanning Software that many organisations are now using to sift thru Resumes.
- A complete Online Service. You will get a new Resume without having to make an appointment or even leaving your home or workplace. It couldn’t be easier for you!
- Your call back rate and requests for interviews will very quickly increase, and very soon you will have the job that you really want!
I have a deadline for a job application, how long will it take you to write my Resume and Cover Letter?
An initial review of your Resume is undertaken within 24 hours. From there you will be sent some questions. Once we have your responses to the questions, we can start writing. All documents will be completed within 2-4 working days. If you need it done faster, you can opt for our Express Service (additional payment required) and we can deliver within a 24-48 hour turnaround time (subject to availability).
What if I don't have a Resume already? How do we get started?
No problem, we will simply send you an easy to complete questionnaire. Once you provide the answers, we can take it from there. It really is a very simple process.
What format will my Resume be in?
All Resumes and Cover Letters are in WORD format so they are easy for you to edit in the future. If you require a PDF to be created also, just let us know and we can do that too. All deliverables are via email, no hard copies are provided.
Is making payment online safe?
Yes! We use a secure and Australian verified Paypal account that provides protection for both the buyer and the seller. We do not require your Credit Card details (this is where fraudsters are most likely to be a problem), and we do not require your banking details either. We simply send you an Invoice via Paypal, and you pay using Paypal. Very safe, and very secure.
How do I get started?
Not sure? Have more questions?
No problem, simply click here and send us an enquiry with your additional questions. We are here to help.
Would you like to Contribute a Guest Blog Post?
We are now accepting guest Blog Article submissions! To be successful, your Blog article must:
Be between 400 and 1000 words
Contain only one backlink to your website or social media page
Be relevant and helpful to job seekers
Please include 1 image that you own the copyright to (we reserve the right to use and re-publish in relation to the Blog article only).
Work must be original – no plagiarised content please!!!
We reserve the right to edit your article.
By submitting your article you are giving us permission to use the content on our website, across multiple social media platforms and anywhere else we see fit. You will be credited as the author.
We reserve the right to use or not use submitted content based on our own personal judgement.
Perth Resumes R Us are committed to protecting the privacy of all its clients. By signing up for our writing services, you are consenting to the collection of information and use practices as detailed in this privacy statement.
Collection of Information
The personal information we collect from you may include personal details such as your name, e-mail address, telephone and fax numbers, and physical address. It will also include detailed information about your working history and other information required to produce the services that you have requested.
We are committed to protecting the security of your personal information. As such, we use a variety of security technologies and procedures to be able to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
Use of Information
We use your personal information to deliver services or transactions that you have requested. We may also use your information to collect statistics, however will do so without identifying you individually.
Any review of our service provided willingly by yourself, may be used in our marketing material both online, in social media, our website and in printed promotional material.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Except in the following cases, none of the personal information you provided will be disclosed outside of Resume Professional Writers without your permission.Transaction related disclosure – We may disclose some or all of your personal information to financial institutions or postal services involved in the processes.
Disclosure for other reasons – Your personal information may be disclosed if required to do so by the law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to be able to comply with legal requirements or with legal process served on us. This will also serve as a protection of our rights or property, and/or in highly needed circumstances in which the personal safety of any individual is involved.